Thursday, December 25, 2008

10th thru 12th Days of Christmas

It's been a full day. As I was getting closer to going to bed a few minutes ago, I started thinking about posting pictures of my Christmas projects tomorrow. Then I thought that if I'm doing that in tomorrow's post, today I'd better wrap up the 12 Days of Christmas.


10 Lords a Leaping (cookies with 10 frogs on them)


11 Pipers Piping (whistle pops--Brigham and Hunter thought these were among the coolest things EVER, the grown-ups...not so much)




12 Drummers drumming (a Christmas tree with 12 tiny drum ornaments on it)





We completely enjoyed and appreciated our 12 Days of Christmas. It was nice to have something to look forward to every evening. Thank you to our little elves. And to everyone:

Merry Christmas!

No comments: