Saturday, May 9, 2009

I've Trained Him Well

A friend of mine is homeschooling Brigham for me while we are in limbo for a bit longer. Yesterday during school, my friend's husband called her and asked what she would like for Mother's Day. After she got off the phone, one of her kids said, "He's probably going to get you a Target gift card." She goes there a lot, so it must be her favorite store, right? Then he turned to Brigham and asked "What's your mom's favorite store?" He didn't even hesitate. "Jared," he replied. That's my boy!

4 comments:

Staci Kramer said...

He will be a good boyfriend/husband one day. I absolutely can't believe that you are moving so soon. I'm getting really excited. And by the way, to answer your tito question, My BIL Rob works for Apache Junction Parks and someone found the tortoise on the side of the road. He's tame and not native to the area, so he is obviously someone's lost pet but they tried for weeks to find his owners with no luck, so we ended up with him. You can buy them for thousands so we lucked out. He's the coolest pet. The only downside is that he craps like a great dane. Bring your boys over for some (non gator)reptile love.

dustin and amy said...

I Love It!

Quin's momma said...

He's a boy that pays attention!

Anonymous said...

First of all, that is too hilarious. Brigham is really smart!

Second, did you get the email with the health challenge info? I have two addresses for you, so I sent it to both.