Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Don't Read This Post if You Have Issues With Feet

Brigham has gnarly toenails. Seriously gnarly toenails. I have intentions of clipping them more often, but he makes such a big deal of it that I usually leave them alone rather than fight with him over it.

This morning when I looked at them I decided that not only was it worth a fight, my ability to think of myself as a good mom hinged on clipping these toenails TODAY. I'm wishing I took a before picture, but for your sakes it's good that I didn't.

I took Brigham outside for the clipping so I wouldn't have to clean up the residue. He made it half way through the job before the agony of it all became too much for him. "Could I at least have a sleeping pill for this?!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He and my Joe are two peas in a pod. Joseph has Howard Hughes toenails, and they really gross me out because they're always full of things from outside. blech!

Staci Kramer said...

When will you be here? Is it just me or is this month dragging like a snail? I miss you. We need to talk soon.

dustin and amy said...

That kid cracks me up! I Love It!

Sami said...

LOL!!! I love this post, you crack me up! :)

Quin's momma said...

He seriously asked for a sleeping pill? That is hilarious! You know- be thankful for the little things. At least he's not a girl with those gnarly toenails. Can you imagine her embarrassment if that were the case?s