Thursday, September 2, 2010

An Equal Opportunity Quilt Post

Right now I am working on what is shaping up to be my all-time favorite quilt. I went to bed last night with all twelve squares pinned together and laid out on my kitchen island. When I woke up this morning and came down stairs, my first thought was "oh...it's even cuter than I remember it being!" From the fabrics to the color scheme to the whole overall piece, it's pretty near perfect. It makes me kiss my fingertips and do that little Italian hand gesture in the air. And it's not even edible! But it's a surprise...so I can't post pictures until I mail it off next week. Sorry.

But I can post a picture of the quilt I finished and delivered last week. It's the big sister quilt to the one I did for Alexa a few months ago:




All this quilt talk is making me concerned that I'm neglecting my male readers, so for the sake of balance I was thinking I'd post a picture of an awesome Smith & Wesson revolver I've been eyeing:





But somehow I don't really think that helped...sorry fellas.

3 comments:

Britty said...

love myself some quilts and guns! awesome post!

Karen said...

Love the quilt!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Its John kramer...nice Pink Gun!!!
It reminded me that we never set up training for you. If you still want some instruction, let me know. Best way to get a hold of me is via email: jay19k@yahoo.com

-Take care,

John